There are so many cosmetic technologies available that nowadays every process has gotten rid of the pain that has been caused by the outdated technologies when it comes to dramatic skin tightening and anti aging wrinkles. In order to restore the glow on your skin, then there are many non painful treatments like chemical peels, microdermabrasion etc. Nowadays the latest one is photorajeunissement, which this article is about.
When should you consider photorejuvenation?
This is the best cosmetic procedure for those seeking instant skin tightening and skin rejuvenation. You should consider photorejuvenation if facing the following problems like:
- large, visible pores
- uneven skin tone
- age and sun spots
- spider veins
- stretch marks
- broken capillaries
How does it work?
This process makes the best of the IPL energy to gently and effectively get rid of skin pigmentation and uneven skin texture. This process entails multiple light wavelengths which are attracted to varied skin condition. These lights are capable of:
- absorbing the red discoloration like broken capillaries, rosacea, blotchiness, spider veins etc.
- sloughing off brown discoloration like age spots, birthmarks, acne scarring etc.
- stimulating the collagen production for tightening the skin instantly and rejuvenating as well.
What to expect from photorejuvenation?
When performed by a professional, this process is totally safe. But before the treatment, you must know what to expect.
- Firstly, you will be provided a protective eyewear to protect your eyes from the light.
- The treatment begins by applying cool gel to the affected area
- The smooth surface is then gently applied to the skin and short pulses of light are sent to the designated area.
- After the treatment you can return to your schedule immediately.
Results you can expect after the treatment
- In order to achieve the results, you need an average of 5 to 6 treatments in about 3 to 4 weeks.
- In the entire treatment and for a few weeks post session, your skin will become smoother, firmer and more rejuvenated
- You may also notice that your skin has better tone and texture than before. It will also have a more refined and polished complexion
- Just after the treatment, you may also see redness which is temporary and stay for at least a day
- To protect your skin from damage, avoid going in the sun for a few days.